1. The installation should be carried out by an electrician, and the electrician must be certified to work;
2. Before installation, it must be determined that all the wire boxes, switches and sockets are installed firmly and correctly;
3. Heavy-duty lamps and fans are strictly prohibited from being directly installed on the keel of the ceiling project;
4. Its model, rated voltage, rated power, etc. should be consistent with the design parameters;
5. The shape of modern lamps is antique, innovative and practical. No matter how it is matched, the shape of these three types of lamps should be pursued as much as possible in the overall selection;
6. The family with the living room can use some fashionable lamps in the living room, such as trigeminal chandeliers, floral wall lamps, multi-section rotating floor lamps and so on. Households with tight housing should not be equipped with too fashionable lamps, which will increase the crowded feeling. It is not suitable to install chandeliers in rooms with a height less than 2.8m.
7. Color should obey the color design of the whole room, be sure to pay attention to the color of the lampshade and the outer shell and the color coordination of the wall, furniture and curtains.
--Shenzhen Toplight lighting Co. Ltd.(led tube light/LED linear light
/led high bay light/led tri-proof light/Toplight/Toplight Lighting)